If you notice that a transaction has been marked as "Failed" your funds will be returned to your wallet. You will be able to re-try this transfer. There will be no fees charged for failed transfers.
Articles in this section
- How to participate in a Swipe Ignition Sale?
- What fees am I charged to top-up or make purchases with my Credit or Debit Card?
- How do I retrieve my Swipe Wallet private keys?
- How do I view cryptocurrency charts & market data?
- How do I withdraw cryptocurrency from my Wallet?
- How do I sell cryptocurrency?
- How do I buy cryptocurrency?
- How do I search for a cryptocurrency on the app?
- What fiat currencies are available on the Wallet?
- Which cryptocurrencies do you support?