The Swipe Visa Virtual Card is only available for verified users in the United States. To receive a Virtual Card, a user must first be Tier 2 verified and also verified by the bank and place an order for a physical card. Once the physical card order is accepted, the user will receive a temporary Virtual Card while the physical card is placed for shipment.
Articles in this section
- How do I activate my Swipe Card?
- When will I receive my refund for a declined/refunded Swipe Card transaction?
- How do I add my Swipe Card to Apple Pay, Google, Pay, and Samsung Pay?
- How do I lock and unlock my Swipe Card?
- How do I set which funding source the Swipe Card is converting from?
- How do I set/view my PIN code for my Swipe Card?
- How can I change the name appearing on my Swipe Card?
- How do I upgrade my Swipe Card order?
- What does bank verification mean on the Swipe Card order status screen?
- What do I do if I have not received my Swipe Card after it has shipped?